Tec Container Asia Pacific has successfully delivered a BA-030HT telescopic semi-automatic over height frame to Australian Amalgamated Terminal (AAT) in Brisbane, Australia. Being one of Australia’s largest container terminal operators, AAT offers advanced facilities to handle general and container cargoes. The BA-030HT semiautomatic over height frame was purchased to meet the increasing demand of cargo handling at the fast-growing Port of Brisbane and, most importantly, to boost the efficiency of handling moderately oversized cargo such as flat racks and bolster containers.
Benefits of Tec Container semi-automatic over height frames:
- Superior design: our over height frames are being copied by other makers, specific features of our models are seen lately in other makers’ ones
- Different free height upon customers’ request: legs can be 2.5m, 2.7m, 3m high
- 100% certainty about the twistlocks positions, which are controlled with the help of lights
- Continuous improvement of quality and finish
- Detailed documentation: CE certificates, manuals for use and maintenance, etc.
- 100% made at our own manufacturing site
- 100% control over the production: from the arrival of the raw material till the departure of the finished product
- High quality material: steel S355J2 in all the structural parts, while in most tenders the requirements are for S275JR or S355j0
- Strong safety factor: above normal standards and competitors’ offerings