Semi-Automatic and Universal Frames
This overheight frame is the ideal choice to suit moderate over-sized cargo traffic optimising safety and efficiency. It is the middle ground between fully automatic and manual drive models.
Following the principle of semi-automatic spreaders – the proper motion of lifting/lowering of the crane opens and closes the overheight frame twistlocks. Includes security probes preventing the false opening/closing of the twist locks.
- SWL: 50t (standard)
- Tare: 3.6t for 40ft and 3t for 20ft
- Fixed 20ft / fixed 40ft or telescopic 20ft to 45 ft
- Variable free height from 2.0 – 3.0m. Standard height = 2.7m
- Connected to the spreader through the twist locks of the main spreader
- Requires no modification / intervention on the spreaders at the terminal
- Universal – works with any type of spreader and on any type of machine
- Does not require a parking stand and can be parked anywhere in the terminal
- Easy maintenance due to only mechanical parts
- Red/green coloured panels indicate the crane operator of the situation of the twist locks
- Transportable inside a 20ft container to reduce costs
- Includes instructions, maintenance instructions and CE certificate