While exploring new markets overseas, Tec Container Asia Pacific continues with its expansion domestically. Qube Ports & Bulk are now operating a BA-030HT telescopic Semi-automatic Overheight Frame in Darwin. The over frame has arrived at Port Darwin, has been assembled and is fully operational.
The BA-030HT overheight frame was purchased in Darwin to ensure safe handling of over height containers, and negate the requirement for WAH gear, chain lifts and man cages which are currently used to handle all over height containers. It was also purchased to ensure maximum productivity for the handling of containers during loading / unloading and receival and delivery.
Qube Northern Territory Port Manager commented: “The over height frame is a significant addition to our fleet of gear in Qube Ports Darwin and has already proven to improve our vessel operations, and most importantly improve the handling of over height cargo to ensure a safer operation.”
About the Overheight Frame:
This Overheight Frame is the ideal choice to suit moderate oversized cargo traffic optimising safety and efficiency. It’s the middle ground between fully automatic and manual drive models.
- Fixed 20ft / Fixed 40ft or Telescopic 20 to 40t
- Variable Free Height. From 2,0m to 3,0m (Standard Height = 2,7m)
- Connection to the spreader through the Twistlocks of the main spreader.
- UNIVERSAL: it works with any type of spreader and on any type of machine.
- Red / Green coloured panels indicate the crane operator of the situation of the twistlocks
For more Tec Container Asia Pacific products, please visit: www.teccontainer.com.au