COTODA S.A. – a major stevedoring company in Tahiti, French Polynesia – has purchased a semi-automatic telescopic over height frame from Tec Container Asia Pacific. The over height frame was delivered early this year at the depot of COTADA in Tahiti. The frame is attached to a mobile harbour crane and has been in operation successfully since April. This is the second time that Tec Container Asia Pacific has supplied COTADA since the last order of a lashing cage in 2018.
The BA-030H is a semiautomatic over height frame for spreaders, designed for handling standard ISO containers, over height containers and open-top containers, flat racks and platforms. It can be picked up by any ISO spreaders with no need of any extra modification of it. Twistlocks are locked/unlocked, thanks to a semiautomatic mechanism that is automated by the movement of the main spreader, but only when the landing pins are introduced to the legs.
Benefits of Tec Container semi-automatic over height frames:
- It is universal: compatible with any types of spreaders
- Easy to use: no modification of the spreaders at the terminal is required
- Detailed documentation: CE certificates, Welding Workshop Approval Certificates (DNV-GL), manuals for use and maintenance, etc.
- All our over height frames are manufactured to the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- High quality material: ensuring durability and reliability
- Easy maintenance
Specifications of the BA-030H Semi-automatic Overheight Frame
- Fixed 20ft / fixed 40ft or telescopic 20 to 40t & 45ft.
- Standard leg height = 2.5m
- SWL 50T
- Universal: it works with any type of spreader and on any type of machine.
- Does not require a parking stand so it can be parked anywhere in the terminal.
- Red / Green coloured panels indicate the crane operator of the situation of the twistlocks
For more information about Tec Container products, please call 1300 884 145 or contact us here