Tec Container Asia Pacific is proud to announce that JA Cowan & Fils, one of the largest stevedoring and logistics companies in Tahiti, has purchased a semi-automatic telescopic overheight frame – BA-03HT. The frame has arrived in Papeete, French Polynesia in July and has been in operation in the depot of JA Cowan & Fils since then. The frame is procured for lifting bolster containers, flat racks and any other over height cargoes. Enzo Silvestro, General Secretary at JA Cowan & Fils, said that the overheight frame adds to their overall capability of lifting additional cargo in a safe and efficient method.
J.A. Cowan & Fils is a stevedoring, logistics and harbour handling company established in 1919 and is rapidly approaching the anniversary of 100 years in business. The company has distinguished itself by providing logistics and harbor handling services in French Polynesia. J.A. Cowan & Fils is located on the port of Papeete created in 1963.
About the Overheight Frame:
This Overheight Frame is the ideal choice to suit moderate oversized cargo traffic optimising safety and efficiency. It’s the middle ground between fully automatic and manual drive models.
- Fixed 20ft / Fixed 40ft or Telescopic 20 to 40t
- Variable Free Height. From 2m to 3m (Standard Height = 2.5m)
- Connection to the spreader through the Twistlocks of the main spreader.
- UNIVERSAL: it works with any type of spreader and on any type of machine.
- Red / Green coloured panels indicate the crane operator of the situation of the twist locks
Tec Container also offers electric and manual over height frames.
For more information please go to: https://www.teccontainer.com.au/